Our COVID-19 Protocol
- Our Home is in a full lock down mode;
- For the safety of our residents and staff, no visitors are permitted;
- Residents are asked to practice social distancing in the home;
- Staff are asked to self monitor for symptoms at all times;
- Third party providers are required to provide care providers who are designated only for our Home and do not provide care elsewhere in the community;
- We do regular, comprehensive wipe downs;
- Our recreational activities are done keeping in mind social distance.
We thank residents’ families and friends for cooperating during this tough period.
We also thank our dedicated staff for doing a great job under such pressure.